Winthrop College, BS
University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of Medicine, MSW
Director of Curriculum Development and Training UNC Satir School of Social Work
• Director of Training Programs and Approved Supervisor, Satir Institute of Chapel Hill, NC.
• Director of the nationally recognized Chapel Hill-based Satir Systems Training Programs, affiliated with The Satir Institute of the Southeast, Inc. an affiliate of The Virginia Satir Global Network.
• Co-designer and presenter with Gerald and Dani Weinberg for the internationally acclaimed 7-day Congruent Leadership Workshop.
• Satir Master Trainer with Banmen and Gomori for 10-day Satir Legacy Program in British Columbia.
• Consultant to Family Business Institute.
• International presenter on the topics of organizational consulting and psychotherapy including Keynote Presenter at the 2002 Annual Conference of the American Academy of Psychotherapists.
University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Community Psychiatry Division, Mental Health Administration Certification